Instruction for Consent Letter Submission FYBCA & SYBCA
As per the guidelines of Government of Gujarat and Gujarat University,
• Offline lectures will be conducted for those who are willing to come to the college
• Online Lectures will also be conducted for those students who do not want to attend offline classes at the college
If student want to attend offline lectures, they must submit the consent letter on or before February 10, 2021.
Instructions for submitting the Consent Letter (for Offline Lectures Only):
Step 1: Get the print out of the consent letter attached herewith. (Click Here to Download Consent Letter )
Step 2: Get the consent letter duly filled and signed by the parent.
Step 3: Scan the dully filled and signed consent letter.
Step 4: Upload the duly filled and signed consent letter in PDF format in this (Click Here to fill Google Form )
Step 5: Keep the signed consent letter safe and carry it with you when you are instructed to come to the college.
You will not be allowed to enter the college without signed consent letter.
NOTE: Date and instructions for offline lectures will be informed via google classroom and WhatsApp (News group).
Guidelines for attending offline classes:
1. Student should submit concern letter from parents before attending offline classes.
2. Student’s should wear mask within the campus
3. Please avoid going outside, once you enter the campus
4. Students will have to bring food and drinking water from residence.
5. Please avoid sharing of eatables or water
6. Social distancing in the classroom and lab is to be followed strictly
7. If any student has any complications, they are not allowed within the campus