PREVENTION OF CASTE BASED DISCRIMINATION
• Any kind of discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, religion, language, ethnicity, gender and disability is strictly prohibited in JG College of Computer Applications (JG-BCA).
• JG-BCA will be very sensitive while dealing with incidents of caste discrimination and a strict action will be taken against such cases.
• The Officials/faculty members should also desist from any act of discrimination against SC/ST students on grounds of their social origin.
• JG-BCA also ensures that no official/ faculty member indulge in any kind of discrimination against any community or category of students.
• JG-BCA will take strict action against the erring official/ faculty member, if any such incident comes to the notice of the authorities.
• JG-BCA students can lodge their grievance on the given email address.
• Students can also contact Prof. Deepal Shah or Prof. Jaydeep Rathod for the grievence.
• Action Taken Report will also be sent to University Grants Commission and Gujarat University if any case of caste discrimination is reported.
• Prof. Deepal Shah firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prof. Jaydeep Rathod email@example.com
• Queries can be emailed:firstname.lastname@example.org